Sunday 23 January 2011

Youtube Life Drawing...

I found this a few months ago, but finally got round to trying it out. It was actually really brilliant. And the best thing about it is that you can go back and watch it as many times as you like and (hopefully!) see your own progression and improvement.

(Click to full view)





I did the 'Gary Hume' and 'John Berger' ones. There are 5 episodes. Great for a little wind-down life drawing session if you miss it! Can't beat the real thing obviously, but I think it's fabulous even so.

I bought a cartridge pen with several different sized nibs and a black ink pot the other day, and used them for this. I'm looking forward to using them more. The black ink is "quink" which I assume is quick-drying, and not the artist black ink, but it will do for now.

Link here: http://www.youtube.com/show/lifeclasstodaysnude

No comments:

Post a Comment