Thursday 21 January 2010

An Introduction...

Hello blogspot.com!

From many months of deliberation I have finally decided to create an account here.

I've decided to create a sketchblog.

I am not a notable artist, but I'm trying my best. I feel that a sketchblog would be the best way to get myself motivated to draw more often and gradually see progression in my work over however long I can continue this.

I have been a member of the dA for 3 years now. You can find me here: www.daiskianimej.deviantart.com I know, it's a retarded name. I was young OK? :P I mainly post fanart drawings, be it Manga, film or Disney-related. I also draw some original work which I feel I'd prefer to upload here sometimes instead of the dA. To make it more personal I suppose. :)

I'm a first-year animation student in the UK. I love to animate characters, and with next term being "character performance" I am eager to put my all into it and learn more.

I have many interests. The main ones being animation, musical broadway, soundtracks, films, psychology and art history. Though doing animation, I am trying to keep an open mind towards things, as I think more thoughts and more knowledge is better than having a completely closed off mind. Though obviously, I can't be objective all the time, so will most likely be posting long ranting sessions about things/mass-media crap/anything that really ticks me off in the future. :P

So, in this blog I shall be (mostly) posting sketches and drawings I do, talking about them and maybe talking about other points of interest that pop up in my life that I want to share.

So I suppose, it's time to draw then...

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment